Why do you need Paris Dipping Powder?
Paris Dipping Powder is so easy and fast to apply. It is Non-Toxic and Odor-Free, so you will be comfortable to work. When you use Dipping Powder, your nails will be healthy and undamaged. It can last atleast 3 weeks but more easy and faster to remove. Paris Dipping Powder offer 144 colors of luxury, fashion, freshness for you to show yourself.
How do you apply Paris Dipping Powder?
The process is so simple to apply. It take you under 30 minutes to own beautiful nails. Here is how the process works and what you need:
Products are used to dip:
- Dipping Primer
- Dipping Base
- Dipping Activator
- Dipping Top
- Paris Dipping Powder
Follow These Steps for Dip Powder Application
- Apply one coat of Dipping Primer to nails of hand.
- Cover the entire surface of the nail when apply one coat of Dipping Primer
- On first nail on one hand apply coat Dipping Base
- Immediately dip finger into the powder and tap to remove excess powder
- Do (1), (2) for other fingers in turn
- Dust off fingers
- Repeat (1), (2), (3), (4)
- Dip nail at a 45-degree angle into the powder
- Cover the entire surface of the nail when apply one coat Dipping Base
- Avoiding cuticle and skin areas when apply one coat Dipping Base
- Apply one coat of Dipping Activator to each nail and wait 01 to 02 minutes to dry
- When the activator dries, buff to shape and smoothness with buffer
- Repeat (1)
- Cover the entire surface of each nail
- Apply one coat of Dipping Top to each nail and wait 01 minute to dry
- Repeat (1)
FINISH AND OWN GREAT NAILS!
Watch the video tutorial below to own beautifull nails by using Paris Dipping Powder
One thought on “How to dip with Paris Powder”
I can’t get the base or the top coats to actually dry! The base coat and layer of dip wipe off easily when I try to do a second coat.