You love your nails? But, are you takeing care them well or right? Let’s find out Some things “Do” and ” Do not” for nails.
What does the normal nails or healthy nails look like?
Let’s take a look your nails closely. Are they strong and healthy looking? If:
- They are smooth and without pits or grooves
- They’re uniform in color and consistency and free of spots or discoloration
Congratulate! Your nails are healthy! And you have to consult your doctor or dermatologist if you get:
- Changings in nail color, such as discoloration of the entire nail or a dark streak under the nail
- Changing in nail shape, such as curled nails
- Thinning or thickening of the nails
- Separation of the nail from the surrounding skin
- Bleeding around the nails
- Swelling or pain around the nails
Something “Do” to keep your nails be healthy
- You keep nails always be dry and clean. That wil prevent bacteria from growing under your fingernails. You should wear cotton-lined rubber gloves when you wash dishes, clean or using harsh chemicals.
- You use a sharp manicure scissors or clipper to trim.
- You trim nails by right way: Trim your nails straight across, then round the tips in a gentle curve
- You can use moisturizer or hand lotion too. You remember to rub the lotion into your fingernails and cuticles.
- Use a protective layer. This might help strengthen nails
- The nutritional supplement biotin might help strengthen weak or brittle
Something “Do not” for nails
- Bite your fingernails or pick at your cuticles. Beacause, habits can damage the nail bed
- Pull off hangnails without right items
- Expos harsh chemical or washing dishes, cleaning without wear cotton-lined rubber gloves
If you go to a nail salon, you should
- You chose salons that display a current state license. They work only with technicians also licensed by the state board
- Make sure your nail technician properly sterilizes all tools used during your procedure to prevent the spread of infection
- Don’t forget ask how the foot baths are cleaned. Ideally, a bleach solution is used between clients and the filters are cleaned regularly
- Wait until it’s too late: you ignore problems and go to doctor or dermatologist when your nail get big hurt
So, there are Something “Do” and ” Do not” for your nails you should notice!