If you are looking for the perfect colors for to aplly on your nails, you should think about what colors are in season or best match your skin tone. Specialy, the colors you chose can influence your mood. Let’s explore the meanings of colors you choose to apply your nails: Blue, Red, Yellow and Black
This color represents both the sky and the sea. It can promote feelings of trust and strength. It has positive affects on the mind and the body of user.
The Color Psychology of Blue:
- Blue is described as a favorite color by many people and is the color most preferred by men
- It can bring the feelings of calmness or serenity
Let’s use THE BLUE as the way to find freedom in its expansiveness, like in the wide-open sky
How do you feel about The Red? It is often think as warm, vibrant, and intense. If you want to grab attention, it will be a good choice.
The Color Psychology of Red:
- It can evoke strong emotions: energetic and exciting
- Red is associated with love, warmth, and comfort
- Red Is Passionate and Bold
So, How is your feeling about THE RED?
The Yellow is bright and intense color. You can use it to evoke strong feelings.
The Color Psychology of Yellow:
- Yellow is a bright that is often described as cheery and warm
- Yellow is energetic: create a sense of excitement or energy
- Cheerful: evoke a sense of happiness
What’s not to exicte? Let the Yellow nails do the smiling for you.
Black is associated with boldness, formality, mystery, strength, luxuriousness, and seriousness. It is versatile and can be combined with any other color.
The Color Psychology of Black:
- The color black affects the mind and body by helping to create an inconspicuous feeling, boosting confidence in appearance, increasing the sense of potential and possibility
- In some cases, it can show your feeling is emptiness, gloom, or sadness
Don’t be late! Let’s own black nails for yourself now!
So, do you have a favorite go-to color? Let’s check out another meaning of another colors at another articles